Tuesday, September 16, 2008
great
so, my littlist sister has gotten herself pregnant. the father's family doesn't want anything to do with it, the father doesn't want it and kristina is trying to convice her not to keep it. she doesn't seem to care about anything though... i knew she was having sex, so i guess its no real surprise that she's pregnant. i wish there was some way for her to see that she's not old enough to care for another person when she can barely take care of herself. she shouldn't think that mom will help. mom's moving to another state, and will be starting another job. ugh, meg. i wish you were smarter than this. but you will have to deal with the concequences of your choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH, hunny! That's so rough. Drop me a line if you need to vent! I have a bunch of tests and doc appointments the next few days, so I may not be able to answer always, so email me or something if you can't get me by phone.
I love you!
Post a Comment