Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's Day

<"http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/11/martin.valentine/index.html?iref=mpstoryview">

I enjoyed reading that. I love that steve buys me flowers "just because" and he was doing that before we got married. I would come home and out of the blue there'd either be a single rose or an arangement of flowers. i think once i got flowers for my birthday, but other than that, he hasn't done flowers for our anniversy or birthday or valentine's day. which i don't mind at all.

and as for resturants, we sometimes have a date about once a month, depending on the time of the year. we had a date actually last night. went to texas roadhouse, love the road kill. its fun, bc its something different and not expected.

oh, and i get to go to a hockey game sat, which the aggies are also playing basketball up here that night. GO AGGIES!!!! go STEELHEADS!!!

on a different note, I have an interview friday for the job i submitted my resume to last week. send good thoughts my way please!

i learned something sort of cool too, a mormon returned missionary is going on survivor! i think i'll watch it this year, plus they'll be in brazil! ok, guess that's enough for now.

No comments: