I didn't know my sister was 50 yrs old!?! Can you believe that Barbie dolls have been around for 50 yrs? I remember getting mad at my dog for chewing on mine, and for calling barbie names! i love my lil sister!! she's seemed to embrass the fact that we'll always call her barbie instead of barbara. she's even got barbie checks!
i never realized how much i would miss going to school, until now, when i'm still trying to find a permante job and all i do every day is go to work and go home. i've been reading so many books lately, most of them at work bc there's nothing to do at work. some times i even miss working for convergys, cause at least i had something to do at work. there's one position i'm going to try for, but its in shoshone, and i can't drive two hours each way every day, but maybe they'll let me telecommute. we'll see.
2 comments:
We miss you here! But I read books here too. I miss barbies...hmm wonder what happened to all of mine.
i know what happened to mine: younger sisters!
Post a Comment