Tuesday, February 23, 2010

wishing

Why does it seem like everyone around me is getting pregnant, but me? I went on a group date and it was just us adults. One gal had just given birth a few months before and the others were all in different stagies of pregnancy. Then last week I found out my little sister is pregnant (totally a surprise). steve tried joking with me, saying "Why is it the one sister that wants to be pregnant isn't?" Now all three of my sisters will have had a baby. I have two cousins who are pregnant. I'm trying to relax about it all, but it's just so hard.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It is hard to be patient! Hang in there and in the meantime, have fun trying ;).

Jarom and Jennifer said...

I feel your pain. A couple of years ago it seemed like almost EVERYONE I knew was pregnant, now they and others are on baby #2 (or more)
Hope you guys are doing well.
~Jennifer

coley said...

Thanks jennifer