Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ways to pass the time at work


So, I've been listening to music on my MP3 player. Boy, has that helped pass the time at work, when the processes run. Sometimes they can take hours to finish!

I have downloaded some magazine audios too. It's been real neat, as I'm "reading" and working at the same time. ;)

We took pictures yesturday from our plot, and once I get the camera back inside, I'm going to put them on the picasa site. I should probably clean up the pictures that are in there....hmmmm

Oh, I did forget to post the pattern I'm following, here it is. I did find some fabric for the backing, its a nice "fuzzy" flannel. It'll make this more of a "cuddle" quilt, though it will be a queen size!! hahaha. I wonder about making pillowcases with the scraps.... That may have to be for another day.
I did get most of the house cleaned this weekend, as I did that before sewing. Alex and Kyle are coming up this weekend. We'll be going to the roadster show, I wonder if there will be a nascar show car there. There was last year, though it was Junior and I didn't care for it!!
I do need to make some cards though. In relief society, we have a service auction in a few weeks. I've made a lot of little things for it, scrapbook that folds out, a paperbag scrapbook, a paperbag recipie book, thinking of you cards.... It'll be neat!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Won't it be nice when TMs is back up? Love reading your posts!

coley said...

Yes it will be nice! It'll be back tonight, pending no more issues!!

I love reading yours too!!

Elizabeth said...

Sorry about posting a random comment. You can delete this after you read it if you want. I need to get a hold of you. Please click on my profile and then click on the e-mail link and send me an e-mail so I can e-mail you back. Also, are you on FaceBook?