Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oh where oh where can that little dog be?


Last night, after Koko was fed, I let him outside like usual. Usually he'll either bark once or scratch the glass to let us know he wants in. About, oh, 30 mins later, Steve asked where the dog was....

OH CRAP!

So, he's calling out back for Koko, nothing. Then I hear his IDs clanking so I know he's somewhere. We both run and put shoes on, and I head out back. Koko is no where out back, but the side gate is open. So we both start yelling for him, and Steve hear's his IDs clanking again. Suddenly Koko emerges from the garage. Turns out we left that up. And in the heat of the evening, Koko took to refuge there, content as could be!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Scary! Glad he hadn't gone too far!

coley said...

Me too!