We also got the last of the paperwork in for Health & Welfare. Now waiting on both. I was chatting with my MIL the other day, and she told me that she's hoping we get a call before the end of the year. That's not much time if that does happen.
I'm not too worried. We've waited this long, I think we can handle a little bit longer. I'm just glad all the paperwork is in. That's a huge weight off our backs.
Cub Scouts is almost complete with leaders. I'm excited bout that. I was helping with all the dens, but now I'm just helping them when one of the leaders are sick or not able to go that particular night. It's still fun being Cubmaster. Those boys are so much fun. I'll have to add pictures from Day Camp this past summer. It was so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment