but when i was in tooele, some of my moles didn't look the same that they had been for as long as i could remember. so, i made an apt with my doc, i see her tomorrow. i don't htink its really anything, but with all the time i've spent outside lately and in the past (mer, remember when i was as red as a lobster?) i figured better safe than sorry. i'll let you know tomorrow the verdict.
it got so cold here, pretty fast like too. its only around 55 degrees today, yuck. so much for a nice mild fall. oh well, hopefully no snow down here in the valley before halloween.... mother nature better not let it snow....
2 comments:
I am NOT alarmed.
But if you ever go tanning again, I'll skin you myself. Alive. With a very sharp knife.
And then I'll let Mama Lynnie at you.
I'll be putting a lot of good words with the Almighty tonight about you and your moles. Love you.
thanks hun, don't worry, no tanning for me. plus, i've been using 55 spf now when i go out in the sun for long periods of time. but, since the weather has changed, the only place i need to put it on is on my face, and my makeup's got 15 spf.
Post a Comment