but i guess its a good thing. i had some film that hasn't been developed yet, probably at least 3 years old, if not older. i'm getting them on a cd, so this weekend pictures will be posted.... also dark chocolate peanut m&m's are really good....
I love finding old pictures...so much fun to reminisce. Hope they turn out fun! And I'm sorry but Milk Chocolate Peanut M&Ms are sooooooooooo much better than Dark!! ;)
very true!!! and i'll get to get my pics today!!! so i'm taking a "break" from work and heading over to pick them up...... the suspense is killing me!!!
2 comments:
I love finding old pictures...so much fun to reminisce. Hope they turn out fun! And I'm sorry but Milk Chocolate Peanut M&Ms are sooooooooooo much better than Dark!! ;)
very true!!! and i'll get to get my pics today!!! so i'm taking a "break" from work and heading over to pick them up...... the suspense is killing me!!!
Post a Comment