Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The many sides of Stitch! ;)


Ok, so here's all the Stitches I own! Though one is missing, my talking Stitch! I can't find him anywhere... :( Oh well....
All the little ones were bought from the Disney Store here, which closed their doors. The one with the red nose is from Alex and Kyle as a Christmas gift (hence the antlers!). Others were bought over the years.
Three of them have shirts on, two were bought seperatly (Utah State University and Union Endicott High School). I'm thinking I might need to go get a Boise State University shirt for another Stitch. The other shirt say's naughty! Can you guess which one that is??
Can you tell I was bored today!!! Well, I was acutally looking for an Easter-like stuffed animal, for my lesson on sunday. And I just had to take a picture of all the Stitches!!! :D

3 comments:

Mer said...

I still have nightmares about the week we first moved in, when you left the talking Stitch on and left the room and it started talking and I couldn't figure out where the voice was coming from. It just about gave me a heart attack!

Elizabeth said...

You really do love Stitch. Those are fun. I love that you blogged about it!

coley said...

LOL, I know mer!! But I can't seem to find that talking one.... hmmmm. I bet it got packed and never un-pakced!