New pictures up!!! We have a two story fully frammed house with the plastic wrap around it!! (insert clapping hands)
It's been so sunny the last few days, we are working on getting all three cars cleaned inside and out!! The kia is done, now for the beast and the nova!! ;)
Also, steve bought me a book on western edible gardens! Hopefully I won't be killing any plants this year! Though, my strawberries that I got from Lowes I think came dead..... I'm writing the address on the package. I was so hoping for my own strawberries this year. Oh well.
Quilt update, everything is sewn, at least the blocks are. There are over 80!! And today I bought the fabric needed to do the outside of the blocks. It's a pretty yellow with dragonflies in glitter!
Once this project is done, I'm gonna work on a baby quilt for my little sister! I made one for the last nephew, and this time I get to make a girly one!!!
2 comments:
Lots of fun stuff going on! Can't wait to see your quilt!
I can't believe how fast it's coming! I'm so excited for you and Steve!
Post a Comment