Tuesday, February 2, 2010

valentine's day story...

ok, so around Christmas me and Steve were talking about getting married. He said that he wanted to make sure on a few things, and I was fine with that. Well, in February, a couple different times, he asked me out to lunch or dinner. I kept thinking, he's gonna ask, but nothing. Then one saturday (the one before Valentine's Day actually) we went to lunch at Olive Garden. Afterwards, he asked if I wanted to drive up the Logan Canyon (rocks, what can I say!) I have loved driving up that canyon! So we stopped at one of the dams that's along the river there. And when we got out, we were just walking. I walked right into dog poop. A short while later he got down one knee and held out my ring and asked me to marry him. I started crying and I could tell that he was too.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Walking in dog poop is funny every time I read that! But then you know my story is just as embarrassing ;). Thanks for sharing!