So a few weeks ago our Bishop said he had tickets for the general confrence, which is the first weekend in April. Steve went home to see if he had guard or not that week, he didn't. So I asked for two tickets. Well, by that time, all of them were gone, but we were told that he would ask the other wards for them.
Yesturday he asked steve to go down to the office with him. He found two tickets for us. We are going to the Saturday morning session! We'll probably ride the frontrunner down so we won't have to deal with parking the car and such. I can't wait!
I need to get the house cleaned this weekend, Kyle and Alex are coming up the following weekend for the roadster show. That'll be fun!
4 comments:
That is totally sweet! You will LOVE being there in person. It is pretty amazing. Congrats!
Can't believe we'll be up there in a few weeks and then you'll be down here a few weeks after that! (I'm also excited cause you'll be down here for Easter and my birthday!)
I can't wait ali!! I know, this year is a lot of visiting!!
Post a Comment