So yesturday was exciting, well not really. But a lot did happen.
I was heading to work and got rear-ended. I'm ok, just sore. And the Kia... It doesn't look like anything happened. It was stop and go traffic, so we weren't going all that fast. But still, got checked out by a doc, just in case.
Then I got TWO books in the mail. ARCs! Adversary- Thanks Kate! and Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters. When I'm done with them, both will be posted on my book blog.
Also, grams and gramps sent me the "mommy" bathing suit I bought when I went down to visit them. Never went swiming, so I'm taking it back to wally world and getting my money back.
Then Steve and I went to the fair! We got $2 bills back as change. Which we're not spending! And then had corndogs, elephant ears and cookies. The cookies were really good.
No comments:
Post a Comment