Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Post Falls, Idaho!

This last weekend, Steve and I went up to Spokane, WA and Post Falls, ID. We were following the Rocky Mountain Challenge Series. It was three days of great racing! Though we did get some site seeing in:

Downtown Spokane- Riverfront Park





You see those boxes near the water? We were in those! The pictures from above were taking from inside them!!! :)




And pictures from solid ground:



Then we drove around Coeur d'Alene, well actually we only drove for 3 or 4 hours and sort of around the lake there.... I'm not sure if we had more time if I would have wanted to drive all the way around the lake!



You see that ridge? That was part of a road we drove on, well I drove! It was scary!!
A view from another high up road we drove on. That's the lake up in Coeur d'Alene.



And then a pretty bird we saw on our way back to the race track:

No comments: