Monday, August 23, 2010

Teach a man to fish

Well, I may or may not have a permanate job... We'll see by tomorrow! Oh, but it won't be teaching men! LOL little men I guess, it'd be the preschoolers! ;)

Steve and I had a talk in church yesturday, I think it went well! Except for the fact that I talked longer than Steve. And he was all worried about me taking enough time, espically since I talk so fast.

You ever do the word count in Word? I did, I had over 2000 words for my talk! Ohh, let's do some math:

2147 words, total time of 15 mins... so...

2147 words/15 mins=x words/1 min
143 words per min!! LOL guess that's pretty fast.... Oh well, it's done for now. Hopefully for a while.

The week before was my first time teaching Relief Society (the 3rd hour of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints sunday meetings, for all the women 18 and older). It was a little itimdating, but they all participated!

I've been working on a quilt right now, though I'm not sure how it's going to look done.... I was thinking of doing it in a wall hanging, but I'm not even halfway done with the BOM (block of the month) for it. I've just added/done many blocks in different colors. Yes, it's a Twilight quilt. I showed Steve some of the blocks I've done so far and he realized I was doing a Twilight themed quilt. Oh well, it keeps me busy!

No comments: