1. I'm actually enjoying a book, Jane Slayer! A remake on Jane Eyer, with vampires, zombies and some other weird stuff, since I haven't finished it just yet!
2. I want to sew right now, instead of being at work. But I need to get a table to use. :(
3. I'm doing 21 days closer to Christ. It's neat!!
4. I worry always about my sisters, weither they know it or not.
5. I actually have started doing family history again, with a lot of help from hubby since he knows how to do it. Here's hoping I can!
6. I need to get to the temple soon, haven't been there in a while and I miss it.
7. I just finished listening to the D&C! now onto the Bible!
8. I'm unconsciencely trying to read/listen to a lot of books this year. I'm on my way though, almost 30 books now!!
9. I don't go on facebook near as much as I use to, only in the mornings or afternoons if me and hubby don't carpool to work and I'm waiting for him to get home.
10. I still haven't heard anything from the TSA. Here's hoping the SF86 form is complete!! I could use a permante job right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment